Wednesday 19 February 2014

Rise and Shine

 
Are you getting the best sleep possible??

Rest is as important as exercising and if you are cutting back on your rest days and sleep, you will be cutting back on your results!


Today is my rest day, and I'm glad! 
My calves are very sore today as Monday was leg day and I had a tough yoga session yesterday. 
This morning I am having a super foods smoothie! Full of vitamins, antioxidants and nourishment for the body. 


You can pick your fruit, don't be afraid to add nuts and seeds for extra mineral content. 
I am also adding my aloe Vera juice 


And a teaspoon of wheatgrass


I am also going to add a scoop of my whey protein for muscle recovery


Blitz until smooth!




Pop into the freezer for 20mins to chill!

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment