Monday 24 February 2014

Gluten and Dairy Free Sundried Tomato Bread

This is a recipe I more or less made up as I went along.
There are a few variations, all equally as nice.
I began by measuring out my ingredients:

2 1/2 cups of almond flour or gluten free flour
1/2 teaspoon himalayan pink salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
3 eggs
1 tablespoon agave nectar or honey
1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar (optional)
1/2 cup sun-dried tomato
2 tablespoons of sunflower seeds

In a large bowl combine all your dry ingredients; flour, baking soda, salt, sun flower seeds.
In a medium bowl whisk your eggs with a hand held whisk then add your agave and vinegar and sun-dried tomato.
Stir the wet ingredients into the dry.
Scoop the mixture into a lined bread tin.

I


Put in the oven at 180 for 45-50 mins.
Turn down the oven if it starts to brown too soon or cover with some foil.


Once removed from the oven, cover in a clean dry towel to retain the moisture in the bread.



No comments:

Post a Comment