Tuesday 25 February 2014

Homemade gluten free pizzas

Another healthy lunch or dinner option.

These are AMAZING, even if I do say so myself.

You can use a number of different bases for this.
There are gluten free pizza bases available in the supermarkets but I am not a big fan of pre-packaged gluten free foods.


You can use gluten free pitta bread or wraps or you can make your own gluten free base using the basics from our pastry recipe. 



Just replace your self raising flour with wholemeal.


I made my tomato paste using a tin of chopped tomatoes, crushed garlic, salt, pepper, oregano and basil.

You can then add whatever topping you want.

I chose Feta, chorizo, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, sun-dried tomato, rocket and spinach.

Pop in the oven for 15 minutes.
180 degrees.

I put the feta and salad leaves on when I took the pizza out of the oven and was ready to serve.

'Junk food satisfies you for a minute, being fit satisfies you forever.' 

No comments:

Post a Comment