Monday 19 October 2015

42 Day Challenge: Day 2/42

Day 2/42
Genuinely excited about my second day. Had 7.5 hours sleep so ready to start the day. 

Physical Body:
6.9km power walk with my sister. 



Education:
I listened to Napoleon Hills audio book 'Think and grow Rich' for 1hour while driving. 

Meditation:
15 mins listening to Tibetan healing sounds this am after my walk. 

Breakfast:
Egg white gluten free oats made with water, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, linseed and sunflower seeds. 
Cup of green tea


Snack:
A sneaky scone at a meeting this am!!!



Lunch:
Homemade vegetable soup.



Dinner:
Roast Chicken, quinoa with fresh mixed peppers, red onion, pumpkin seeds and chilli flakes. 
Cup of green tea. 


I made my daily acknowledgement and listed my gratitude and action steps for the day.

I completed my three action steps for the day also and am really happy with the progress I have made so far.

If you wish to start your own 42 day challenge, and want to know how to start, 
click here:
http://mediskinire.blogspot.ie/2015/10/be-your-own-hero.html

No comments:

Post a Comment