Monday 26 October 2015

42 Day Challenge; Day 8/42

Day 8/42
Physical body:
This morning I did 30 minutes of hiit.


Education:
I finished reading an e book on how to utilise Twitter better to grow your business 


Meditation:
5 mins meditation before I got out of bed today

Breakfast:
poached eggs, bacon and beans ;) sneaky Sunday treat. 

My village were in a county final today and we won so there were lots of celebrations and a few drinks!


I made my daily acknowledgment.  

I listed my gratitude.

Ive outlined my action steps for tomorrow and I know it's going to be a day of relaxation as I have a busy week ahead. 

If you wish to start your own 42 day challenge, and want to know how to start, 
click here:
http://mediskinire.blogspot.ie/2015/10/be-your-own-hero.html

No comments:

Post a Comment