Thursday 22 October 2015

42 Day Challenge: Day 5/42

Day 5/42
Woke up excited today as MEDISKIN was up for Best Health and Wellbeing Blog at this years Blog Awards Ireland. 



Physical body:
 This morning I got up at 6.45am and I did 2 rounds of 8 body weight exercises for my legs. 30mins in total. 


Education:
I spent 1hour reading notes and educating myself on a business course I hope to attend next month.

Meditation:
10 mins meditation to Tibetan healing sounds this am after my weights session. 

Breakfast:
Egg white gluten free oats made with water, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, linseed, sesame seeds, bee pollen, raisins and quinoa puffs. 
Cup of green tea


Snack:
A chocolate hobnob....!


Lunch:
A fab chicken salad at The Pantry, Nenagh. 

Dinner:


Dinner was at the blog awards and it was street style cooking; barbecued chicken and lamb with garden leaves and gluten free naan bread. 

Followed by a glass of prosecco. 


(I don't smoke, fake cigarette holder in hand for fancy dress)

I made my daily acknowledgement, so so grateful to have been a finalist in tonight's awards!



I listed my gratitude for the day.

Ive outlined my action steps for tomorrow and was delighted with the progress I made today.

If you wish to start your own 42 day challenge, and want to know how to start, 
click here:
http://mediskinire.blogspot.ie/2015/10/be-your-own-hero.html

No comments:

Post a Comment