Friday 23 October 2015

42 Day Challenge: Day 6/42

Day 6/42
This morning I decided my body needed a rest. I was in bed late last night after the blog awards and I knew I had a very busy day in work!

Physical body:
 No specific exercise today!! But I will make up for it tomorrow. 

Education:
I spent 1hour reading my book; Chicken soup for the soul. 

Meditation:
10 mins meditation to Tibetan healing sounds before bed. 

Breakfast:
Had to run an errand before work so breakfast was on the go, 2 sausages from the deli counter in Dunnes!!!
Cup of tea

I felt quite guilty having this knowing that I hadn't exercised but I am putting it down to poor planning and I know tomorrow I will be back on track. 

Snack:
2 hobnob biscuits 🙈
Lunch:
Leek and Ham quiche with salad from The Pantry in Nenagh. 

Dinner:
2 poached eggs on homemade gluten free toast. 
Cup of green tea. 


I made my daily acknowledgement in the form of a Facebook post thanking my clients and Leanne. 

I listed my gratitude for the day.

Ive outlined my action steps for tomorrow and am looking forward to completing them. 

All in all I feel it was a poor day in terms of productivity towards my goals but work was busy and I really felt exhausted after last night. 
I know it was just a blimp and that tomorrow I will be back on track.
The important thing is just to insure I don't let it happen again. 

If you wish to start your own 42 day challenge, and want to know how to start, 
click here:
http://mediskinire.blogspot.ie/2015/10/be-your-own-hero.html

No comments:

Post a Comment