Wednesday 21 October 2015

42 Day Challenge: Day 4/42

Day 4/42
Felt pretty exhausted this am when my alarm went off even though I had a good 7.5 hours sleep last night.

Physical body:
 I had planned a 30min Ashtanga yoga session and a 4km walk for today's physical body exercise. 


My favourite yoga practitioner to follow online is; http://youtu.be/OAg0oNHVjXQ


Education:
I spent 1hour reading up on new business opportunities I am hoping to develop for MEDISKIN. 

Meditation:
10 mins meditation to Tibetan healing sounds this am after my yoga. 

Breakfast:
Egg white gluten free oats made with water, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, linseed, sesame seeds, bee pollen, cocao nibs and quinoa puffs. 
Cup of green tea


Snack:
Feeling very hungry today so I filled the void with a decaf soya cappuccino.


Lunch:
Another yummy cup of County Choice's AMAZING soup.


Dinner:
Leftover Chicken from last nights roast with fresh stir fried 'chilli' vegetables served with some buckwheat ;)
This was to die for!
Cup of green tea. 


I made my daily acknowledgement, and got a really heartwarming text back from the person I acknowledged. It made my day. 
I listed my gratitude for the day and realised things are pretty positive in my life at the moment. 
Ive outlined my action steps for tomorrow and had a clear vision of how I am going to complete them. 

Again I only got to complete two of my three action steps for the day as I was booked with clients but I know I can make up for it tomorrow so no harm done. 

If you wish to start your own 42 day challenge, and want to know how to start, 
click here:
http://mediskinire.blogspot.ie/2015/10/be-your-own-hero.html

No comments:

Post a Comment