Tuesday 20 October 2015

42 Day Challenge: Day 3/42

Day 3/42
Roped my boyfriend into joining me today. Plenty of sleep got and had prepared overnight oats so had a yummy breakfast to look forward to after our workout. 


I find this a good thing to do.
If you have something to look forward to when you set your alarm early you are more likely to get up. 

Physical Body:
5.5km power walk and 3km run with my boyfriend . 



Education:
I read 4 chapters of Chicken soup for the soul and researched online for 1hour for work. 

Meditation:
15 mins listening to Tibetan healing sounds this am after my exercise. 

Breakfast:
Egg white gluten free oats made with water, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, linseed, sesame seeds, bee pollen and quinoa puffs. 
Cup of green tea


Snack:
A red apple

Lunch:
A cup of County Choice's AMAZING soup.


Dinner:
Roast Chicken, quinoa with fresh mixed peppers, red onion, pumpkin seeds, chickpeas and chilli flakes. 
Cup of green tea. 


I made my daily acknowledgement and listed my gratitude and action steps for the following day.

I only completed two of my three action steps for the day as I was busy but progress is progress so every step counts.

If you wish to start your own 42 day challenge, and want to know how to start, 
click here:
http://mediskinire.blogspot.ie/2015/10/be-your-own-hero.html

No comments:

Post a Comment