Sunday 25 October 2015

42 Day Challenge; Day 7/42

Day 7/42
Physical body:


This morning I was looking forward to my walk, up at 6.45am and we did 7km. I really enjoy getting my exercise done first thing in the morning. I feel it sets me up for the day. 



Education:
I read an e book on how to utilise Twitter better to grow your business 

Meditation:
No meditation today

Breakfast:
My boyfriend made me poached eggs, they were yum!!

Lunch:
Leek and Ham quiche with salad from The Pantry in Nenagh. 

Dinner:
Chicken salad.

Today was my friend Eddies months mind mass and it was quite an emotional day for me.
made my daily acknowledgement my tweeting the Irish cancer society and thanking them for all the great work they do. 

I listed my gratitude and couldn't be more thankful to be healthy and happy in my life. 

Ive outlined my action steps for tomorrow and as it is Sunday they are simple personal action steps I will enjoy completing. 

If you wish to start your own 42 day challenge, and want to know how to start, 
click here:
http://mediskinire.blogspot.ie/2015/10/be-your-own-hero.html

No comments:

Post a Comment