Sunday 18 October 2015

42 Day Challenge: Day 1/42

Woke up this morning really positive and excited about the first day of my new challenge. 


Physical Body:
8km power walk, 2km run.


Education:
I listened to Bob Proctors audio book 'The ABCs of Success' for 1hour while exercising. 

Meditation:
15 mins listening to Tibetan healing sounds. 

Breakfast:
Egg white gluten free oats made with water, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, bee pollen, coaco nibs and today I also added some quinoa puffs. 
Cup of green tea


Lunch:
2 poached eggs with homemade gluten free bread.



Dinner:
Boiled bacon, green cabbage, carrots and homemade gluten free parsley sauce.
Cup of green tea. 


I made my daily acknowledgement and listed my gratitude and action steps for the day.

And most importantly I completed my three action steps for the day.

If you wish to start your own 42 day challenge, and want to know how to start, 
click here:
http://mediskinire.blogspot.ie/2015/10/be-your-own-hero.html

No comments:

Post a Comment