Thursday 1 May 2014

Day 4: 'Leaning' into it!

Woke up at 6am. 
8 hours sleep last night. 

For Today's workout I was hoping to run another 9-10km but my legs gave up after 8km. 
I am not used to long runs as all my exercise is usually based around HIIT and weights so I am finding the running tough. 
I am determined to stick with it and I know it will be worth it!!


When I got home I stretched for 15 mins, worked on my foam roller and did ten mins of ab work. 


Breakfast:


Omelette; 1 egg, 1 egg white with cottage cheese and some freshly chopped chili.
Cup of green tea. 

Snack:
Protein shake with wheat grass and aloe Vera.

Lunch:
Leftovers from last nights dinner; minced beef, peppers and mushroom with steamed cauliflower.
Cup of green tea. 

Snack:
Slice of beef, 2 lettuce leaves and four slices of cucumber. 

Dinner:


Dinner was amazing!
Steak, asparagus, broccoli and a portebello mushroom with a cauliflower mash. Trying to fool my brain into thinking they were mashed potato.. 
Cup of green tea. 




Off work tomorrow so looking forward to a nice lie in and a fun weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment