Tuesday 11 March 2014

Easy peasy poached eggs

I LOVE poached eggs and I probably eat up to twenty eggs a week.
My best friend constantly struggles to achieve the perfect poached egg so I decided to share this easy approach.

Firstly line a cup with cling film.
Add a drop of coconut oil and line the cling film.
Crack in your egg and add seasoning.


Next twist up the cling film and tie a knot at the top to secure your egg.


Add to boiled water and allow to poach.
I like my eggs very soft so I only leave them 60-90 seconds in the boiling water.


VoilĂ !!!


Serve on gluten free bread with some avocado and sprinkle with seeds and flaked almonds!







2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure argan oil works to enhance the state of hair and skin, which turns out be an impressive tool when speaking of aesthetic care. Argan oil has been proven to augment the health of the skin and preserve the youthful glow of the skin. Moreover, the oil can fight off inflammation and damage caused by free radicals. Other benefits of this miracle oil for the skin includes prevention of damage and wrinkles caused by UV rays as well as protecting moisture evaporation to keep the skin healthy and hydrated and more at Gray Hair Treatment with Argan Oil

    ReplyDelete