Friday 9 May 2014

Day 10; back on track!

Alarm was set for 7 am after 7.5 hours sleep.


My exercise today was a 9.3 km run in Phoenix Park. 



Breakfast:
A cup of homemade granola
1 boiled egg.

Snack: 
Strawberry Protein shake

Lunch:
Minced beef, leek, mushroom, peppers, chilli and tin of tomato. 
Cup of green tea 

Snack:
2 slices of beef

Dinner: 
Prawns with leek, mushroom, cauliflower, peppers, chilli and asparagus. 

So happy to have gotten through ten days of a good clean routine. 
I feel great and because I have started seeing results again I am now more encouraged to keep it up. 


The picture below on the left was taken on Day 1 and the pic on the right on Day 10.


I am now going to undertake a new personal challenge focusing on my Abs.
A very strict diet and serious abs exercises to go along with it.
#summerbodies #bikiniseason

No comments:

Post a Comment