Wednesday 7 May 2014

Day 8: Clearing my plate!

Alarm went off at 7.30 am, I had just under eight hours sleep. 

I woke feeling a bit sluggish and wasn't feeling as lean as I had been. It was disappointing as I hoped at this stage to feel super lean. 
I think it's just fluid retention and am hoping it passes and I will feel leaner after the next couple of days.

This mornings workout was due to be intense and I managed another 9km run. 
For fuel I started my morning with a pre-workout protein shake. 


No time for ab workout today so going to concentrate on abs tomorrow.

Breakfast:
Smoked salmon, some feta and two poached eggs.
Cup of green tea.

Snack:
Tuna and cucumber and lettuce.


Lunch:
Salmon fillet and steamed veg.

Snack:
Beef slice

Dinner:
Celery fritters with steamed veg and smoked cod. 
Cup of green tea. 

Today I was starving!!!!
I found myself constantly wanting food and was feeling sorry for myself. 
Just tried to keep focus and get on with it.


It's not good to feel like you are depriving yourself and you are less likely to stick to a routine if you feel you are so I am
going to allow myself a cup of my homemade granola for my breakfast tomorrow after my exercise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment