Wednesday 30 April 2014

Day 3: Finding my six pack!



Alarm set for 6.45 am
Had 7.5 hours sleep.

This morning I was stiff, extremely stiff. 
My 10 km run yesterday took a lot out if me as I hadn't ran that distance in a long time. 
I decided today to focus on my abs as I was starting to feel a little leaner and wasn't experiencing much bloating. 


15 reps V abs
15 reps Russian twists 
15 reps flutter kicks
15 reps upper body twists
15 reps side crunches

3 rounds with 60 seconds rest between each set.

I finished with some work on my foam rollers and some restorative yoga to help realign and relax. 


Breakfast:
Omelette;
1 egg and 1 egg white
1 mushroom and 1/4 of a yellow pepper


Snack:
Celery sticks and cottage cheese

Lunch:
Basa fish and cauliflower and broccoli 


Snack:
Protein shake

Dinner:
Minced beef with peppers and mushroom.

Cup of green tea. 


No comments:

Post a Comment