Tuesday 6 May 2014

Day 7: 'Powering' through.

Alarm went off at 6.40 am.
7 hours sleep.
Found it difficult to get up I must admit.
Lack of energy but wanted to get some form of exercise in.

This morning was technically a rest day after my intense workout yesterday but as I am trying to do some form of exercise daily I decided on a 6.5 km power walk. 

I then did 15 mins of ab work;
Upper body twists
Russian twists
Side crunches
V abs
Breakfast:

Omelette with 1 egg, 1 egg white, peppers and mushroom. 
Cup of green tea.
Snack:
Celery sticks and cottage cheese

Lunch:

White fish, chilli, mushroom, cauliflower, asparagus. 
Cup of green tea.

Snack:

Tuna, cucumber, lettuce and feta.

Dinner:
Got home from work late and was hungry so wanted something quick. 

Crustless quiche; 1 egg, 1 egg white, smoked salmon, chilli, cottage cheese, paprika. 
Cup of green tea. 



No comments:

Post a Comment