Monday 28 April 2014

Day 1: Easing into it!

My Alarm was set for 6.45 am.
I had 8 hours sleep last night.

To ease myself into my new routine I started with body weight leg exercises. 

15 squats
15 lunges
15 pliƩ squats
15 backwards lunges
15 prisoner squats
15 side split lunges 

3 rounds, with 30 secs rest between each set. 

Breakfast:

Omelette; 1 egg, 1 egg white and smoked salmon. 
Cup of green tea.

Snack:
Celery sticks and cottage cheese

Lunch:

White fish, broccoli and asparagus. 
Cup of green tea.

Snack: 
Lettuce leaf, 4 slices cucumber, half slice of beef.

Dinner: 

Cauliflower, broccoli, smoked salmon and a poached egg. 
Cup of green tea.

Feels great to have the first day over, even though it has only been one day, I am delighted I have made a start.
Hard workout planned for the morning so hoping to get to bed early tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment