Tuesday 29 April 2014

Day 2: Start as you mean to go on..

Alarm was set for 6.30 am.
Had 8 hours sleep.
Feeling well rested.

Today's workout was intense, 10 km run.

This is the most I have ran in over six months. 
I really enjoyed it, but my legs were shaking when I finished. 
I did 20 mins of stretching afterwards and I am hoping I will still be able to walk in the am!! 


Breakfast: 
Protein shake with wheat grass and aloe Vera juice. 

Omelette; 1 egg with 1 egg white, smoked salmon. 
Cup of green tea. 

Snack: 
Slice of beef, 2 lettuce leaves, 4 slices cucumber. 

Lunch:


Smoked cod, asparagus, broccoli and some mushrooms. 
Cup of green tea.

Snack: 
Celery sticks and cottage cheese


Dinner:
White fish, broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus and a poached egg. 
Cup of green tea. 


As you can see, I eat a lot of the same food, I try mix it up as much as I can but when you are shopping and cooking for one there is usually a lot of waste so, instead of throwing food out I just eat it until it is used up. 


Not the most exciting meals but when you are working out and eating less bad carbs you are hungry, so every meal is a welcome meal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment