Sunday 27 April 2014

A guilt free 10 days!


My diet has been all over the place since my injury, too many binges and too many incidents where I broke away from my gluten and dairy free lifestyle!!

It has made me feel really anxious and guilty and I am already not happy with the fact that I've been loosing weight through muscle loss.

You shouldn't feel guilty for having a treat every now and then but overindulging is not good and I really feel like I have lost sight of my goals.
I have decided to write a ten day food and exercise diary with pictures to keep myself on track. 
I know if I can do 10 days of a regular routine, I'll be back on track!!

My plan:
1. Limit my bad carb intake
2. All meals to be gluten and dairy free
3. To perform some form of exercise everyday 
4. To do at least 6 intense workouts in the ten days
5. To see my abs again!!!!!!!

My posts will include my exercise for that day, a detailed food diary with pictures and some pics from my workouts.



Day one starts tomorrow so early to bed tonight as I want to be well rested!

No comments:

Post a Comment