Friday 18 April 2014

Picture Diary For The Week


Had a hectic weekend last weekend. 
Sat night was spent in Limerick visiting a friend, with a trip to Kerry on the Sunday morning for my boyfriend's, God child's birthday party. 
As a treat, I baked some gluten and dairy free Fairy cakes for the party. 


All of this travelling left no time for exercise so Monday morning we woke early and went to Torc Waterfall in Killarney and walked in around Muckross house. It was a gorgeous day and we walked for hours.





I then had to head back home for physio.
I received dry needling on my deltoid and shoulder again, and after some manual physio work I received more shock wave therapy.

My physio gave me some exercises to continue with and asked me not to do any other form of exercise, except walking!
This made me feel uneasy as I am already doing so little exercise with my injury but on a brighter note she hopes after next weeks session I can start back my yoga and perhaps even some light weights. 


        I have actually lost weight since becoming injured, a direct result of 
     loosing muscle mass. Really feel like I am loosing lots of definition,         working so hard and achieving great results is very rewarding but seeing your muscles disappear before your eyes is heartbreaking. 


I know once I am fully recovered I will get back on track so I just need to keep motivated and be patient. 

This bank holiday weekend will be very tame.

Lots of Relaxing, eating well and WALKING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment