Thursday 31 July 2014

Recipe: Paleo Fluffy Bread

Paleo Fluffy Bread, A Grain-Free, Wheat-Tasting Sandwich Base

I have recently been advised to stick to a paleo diet as I have been diagnosed with a lot more food intolerance, I will get into this in more detail again. 
This is a recipe I came across for a paleo bread and I now love it.

Best of all, no bloating afterwards.

Ingredients

1 ½ cup Arrowroot Powder
1 cup Golden Flaxseed Meal
4 Eggs
4 Egg Whites
4 Tbsp Walnut Oil
1 ½ tsp Coarse Sea Salt
4 tsp Baking Powder
2 tsp Cider Vinegar
Coconut Oil Spray (or other oil will do – for the tins/pan

Instructions

Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
Combine all dry ingredients. 
Then mix the wet and add to the dry until thoroughly incorporated.



Spray or rub your bread loaf pan down with the oil. 

(For the loaf, should be about 30-35 minutes).



Preparation time: 15 minutes

Cooking time: 40 minutes



No comments:

Post a Comment