Thursday 17 July 2014

Upper Body Workout!


I have to admit my favourite body part to work out are my abs, I love the satisfaction of seeing my abs show through after an intense workout! 


My least favourite part is my arms and upper body. 
I have a very weak upper body and since injuring my shoulder I am nervous to push it too much. After months of physiotherapy and rest I have been trying to slowly add weight back into my upper body routine. 


This mornings workout was as follows;

* Bicep Curls
* Overhead Tricep Extensions
* Bicep Hammer Curls
* Tricep Dips 
All X 15 reps 
* 25 Push ups
* 2 Min Plank
* 15 Dolphin Push ups

Repeat full sequence X3

As I am only just getting back to my weight training I was only using 5kg Dumbbells. 
I am still nervous about pushing my shoulder so I am going to continue with these until I know I can comfortably hold the weight. 


I bought those Dumbbells from Elvery's Sports, they are great and were not expensive. If you are a beginner it's best to start with lower weights. 
Here is the link:

I saw this and thought it was great!
5 weeks to my holidays so the countdown is on...

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful upper body workoutyou have metioned here, thanks a lot, and I must add your abs are georgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the upper body workout. I am doing HIIT Upper Body Workout At Home For Women and this is an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete