Monday 21 July 2014

Fat Burning Total Body Workout!


This routine is for EVERYONE!

I have had lots of emails recently requesting basic workouts and easy at home routines requiring very little or no equipment. 


This is a workout I came across on You Tube. It requires two small hand weights, if you don't have these, two old water bottles filled with rice/sand will do. 

TOTAL BODY WORKOUT:

I have clients with small kids who say they don't have the time to exercise etc but this routine is fun and small kids can dance along to the music. 
It's 26 mins and you can keep the pace or go at your own. 

The most important thing is to keep moving!!! 
My abs were burning after 7 mins. 

If you are on Instagram you will find lots of his ab workouts there too. 
@doviesworkouts


Lots of variations and plenty of motivational pictures!

Follow me @geraldineby10 on twitter and Instagram. 


Remember...




No comments:

Post a Comment