Friday 20 June 2014

Clean Chocolate Fudge Brownies

Chocolate Fudge Brownies


I kind of wish I never came across this recipe as I have now become a little obsessed!

So simple and so quick to make.

Ingredients:

Base; 1 Cup Pitted dates
1 Tablespoon water
1/2 Cup almonds
1/2 Cup walnuts or cashews
1/4 Cup Raw cacao Powder
I tablespoon Agave Syrup (optional, I leave this out) 

Topping; 2 Bananas
1/4 Cup of peanut butter
1/4 Cup Raw cacao powder
1 tablespoon Agave Syrup

To make the base, soak the dates in some boiling water for approx 10 mins to soften.
Drain and add to the other base ingredients and blend together until sticky and press into a lined tin.

For the topping, blend together all of the topping ingredients until smooth and spread over the base.

Pop into the freezer to set for two hours.

I keep mine in the freezer in squares and just take it out as I want it.

It's ok to have a treat, just ensure it's in moderation and that you are balancing it out with regular exercise. 


No comments:

Post a Comment