Friday 20 June 2014

Abs!!!


It is my mission to get back focused on my abs after a slippery two months of injury. 
I am still not 100% so I am taking it easy, but concentrating on incorporating more ab workouts.

The most important thing to remember is abs are made in the kitchen.
I say it every time, but it is so true.
I know every time I slip away from my strict diet my abs start to fade into the background.
Start slowly and try eliminate bad foods bit by bit replacing them with healthier alternatives.


Keep a food diary as you are more inclined to be strict when you are documenting what you consume everyday.

I have designed a five day ab workout plan for myself and I try to change up my routine regularly so I don't plateau.


Today's ab workout was as follows;
40 Mountain Climbers
40 Ski Abs
30 Bicycle Crunches
25 Sumo Squat with standing side crunches
40 Sec Plank

REPEAT X3 







No comments:

Post a Comment