Saturday 1 March 2014

It's the weekend: Make up inspiration!


This was the look I wore to my friend Emma's wedding.

I wear glo minerals foundation shade Honey Medium.
Check out my post on glo minerals if you are not familiar with the brand. I have been using it almost ten years and would not use a different foundation.

Full brows are essential at the moment and I use glo minerals brow powder and brush to fill mine in.
I went for a soft shade on my eyes, a neutral cream with a light brown at the corners for definition.
I used glo minerals ebony cream eyeliner and liner brush to create a thick eyeline.
Plenty of glo volumising mascara along with my Magnifibres natural lash fibers.

What are they? Click below:

My magnifibres are ESSENTIAL on a night out. 

Glo sunkiss bronzer on my cheeks, jawline and temples to create contours.

Finished the look with bare minerals Lip liner Liberated:
 
Lipstick Be Free:



No comments:

Post a Comment