Monday 6 October 2014

Making Changes...!


It's been a busy few weeks as I am in the process of making some HUGE changes in my life and I have had less and less time to workout. 
I made it my mission to ensure when I did, it counted.

My sister lives in London and has recently started HIIT and  is beginning to see great results. 
To help keep her motivated I have been sending her over my exercise routines to follow along to. I learn most of my routines from different blogs and fitness pages I follow. 
I have also recently joined a gym near my home which has given me more variety to add to my workouts. 


I have had a couple of naughty weekends out with my friends and boyfriend too where I found my diet slipped a bit.
Oktoberfest and my anniversary dinner to name a few.



I have just completed my shopping for the week;
Fresh fruit and Veg, Chicken, Eggs, Avocado.

I ALWAYS find when I have planned ahead my diet is perfect. 


I am currently doing 45 minutes of HIIT three times a week and trying to get at least two days in the gym lifting heavier weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment