Monday 20 October 2014

The countdown is on..


My Friend's wedding is on this Friday.

I had been trying to eat as clean as possible and get five workouts in per week in the build up to the wedding!


Last Saturday night we had a pre-wedding get together after the church rehearsal, it ended up a late one and let's  just say I spent all day Sunday eating and 'recovering'. 

I had no energy to do anything and found myself eating the wrong food all day.
Needless to say I woke up feeling like crap.

So, I made a plan.
45 mins of HIIT to get myself back into routine followed by a strict clean diet for the day.

Breakfast:


Two poached eggs with avocado and homemade paleo bread.

Lunch:


Homemade Butternut squash soup with pumpkin seeds and peppered salami

Dinner:


Poached Salmon with cous-cous served with tomato, broccoli and asparagus.
I also made a soy and ginger sauce from my SaBa cook book.


Tomorrow's workout is an Upper Body weights session.
Early to bed tonight to catch up and a bad sleep last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment