Monday 16 February 2015

My GloMinerals Make Up Look.


This was my make up look for last weekend. 
No filters were used!!
All products are available at MEDISKIN. 

As a base I used two pumps of Intraceuticals antioxidant booster, (€49) 
This booster revitalises and balances dull, stressed skin with exceptionally powerful natural antioxidants sourced from the Australian Rainforest. It reduces visible puffiness and dark circles around the eye area, making it perfect for tired skin like mine after a busy week.


This was followed by 3 drops of Medik8's Hydr8 B5 hyaluronic acid serum, (€44). This lightweight and easily-absorbed hydrating gel-serum delivers skin-softening Vitamin B5 and super moisture-enhancing Hyaluronic Acid to produce rapid and significant improvements in the general condition and feel of the skin. I find using this under my make up provides my skin a flawless finish.

I then used Image Skincare's Matte moisturiser with Spf32. 


Next I applied my glo Luxe liquid bright concealer, (€29.99). I use this under my eyes and either side of my nose. 


Next product is my glo minerals Highlighter, (€30.50) I apply this to my cheek bones and cupids bow. 


The foundation I chose for that night was glo luxe in Cafe, (€39.99) I applied this with my glo texture brush, (€44 free at the moment when you purchase any foundation). 

For my eyes I used glo minerals coffee eye trio (€31). I used glo ebony cream eyeliner (€21.75) and my mascara was glo Lash Boosting Mascara, (€28.75).


My brows are filled in with my glo Brow Kit in Brown, (€48.50). The brow duo powders can also be used at €28.75.


My blusher is glo paradise, (€23.75) and I used glo sunlight bronzer, (€) to contour.

bronze-sunlight_1

My lipstick is glo socialite, (€18.75).
My Lip gloss is glo poeny €19.


I completed the look with a spritz with glo hydration mist, (€25.65). 

The Finished Look:




MEDISKIN offer free glo minerals colour consultations where we can help you choose the right shades to suit your skin tone. 
Glo minerals products are non comedogenic, anti inflammatory, antibacterial, they contain uv protection, vitamins C, A, k and E. 

You can book online for your consultation here;
or 

1 comment:

  1. Fab Ger. That highlighter is next on my list :)

    ReplyDelete