Sunday 22 February 2015

Get the look; Tan, nails and Hair!


This weekend I went to Dublin.
Below is a detailed account of my prep and routine for my night out!

HAIR:
I had a wash cut and curly blow-dry at Jamies Hair Studio in Nenagh, Tipperary.
(067) 33808
They offer special rates for their facebook friends and it is only 28euro for a wash, cut and curly blow dry!



My tan is complements of Leanne at Mediskin.
I chose to use Urban Tan in 'Chocolate'. 


A full body spray is €25 and lasts up to 7 days.
I love Urban Tan as they are never sticky while developing and we can customise each tan by adding natural essential oil scents to remove any harsh developing smells usually associated with spray tanning.

I also applied a light layer of my glo body bronzer.


I prepped my skin beforehand by using glamour grit from Urban Tan.
This scrub is AMAZING and it leaves your skin feeling smooth and hydrated.
It retails at €18 and is available at Mediskin.

Spray tans can last up to ten days if you use tan extenders. 
Urban Tan have a wide range of home care products, all of which I love.


They range in price from €18- €24.99!
They all smell like fresh berries! <3
These are very popular in the clinic and I always receive great feedback from clients.  

My make up was all glo-minerals products.
My lippie was glo gloss 'persimmons' €19.


Here is a link to the other products I used in my make up routine.
Video tutorial to follow.

For my nails, I always go to Siobhan Brady at The nail and Beauty bar @Jamies Hair Studio in Nenagh. 
087 7125234 or 067 33808


Siobhan is amazing. I always get at least 3 weeks from my gelish manicure.
I couldn't recommend Siobhan highly enough.


Tanning and Glo Minerals consultations are available at Mediskin FREE of charge.
You can Call (067)64876, 
Facebook mail Mediskin 
or visit www.mediskin.ie to book online.

#mediskin

No comments:

Post a Comment