Monday 15 July 2013

Body Beautiful Event- E45 and Optrex


So, lots of great products to get through. 
And best of all, they are all very affordable.

I really enjoyed the event and getting to meet the four experts who were more than proficient with their knowledge of the products and they had some great tips on how to get the best from them.






I am going to highlight a couple of my personal favourites from each range.


 This range of products is excellent for people with dry skin. 
At the event I got some great tips from the dermatological expert on how to best manage dry skin and Eczema.

This is the E45 Emollient Cream. It should be applied all over the body 2-3 times per day for very dry skin. A tip the expert gave me was to always apply using gentle downward strokes in the direction of the hair growth when applying emollients.

If you find regular shower gels or bath oils irritate your skin, E45 do a great range of products including E45 Wash, E45 Bath Oil, E45 Shower that are all designed to work with sensitive skin.

These four specialty products are all designed to trap moisture into the skin. They all contain a unique Constant Moisture Build formula which is enriched with natural lipids and glycerine that work best to replenish lost hydration and then build and maintain it throughout the day.
They are also clinically proven to provide 24 hour moisturising.


If you suffer from contact dermatitis the expert recommends Intense Recovery Moisture Control Lotion. 
I have to say, this product was definitely my favourite from the range. I have been using it twice a day for the last two weeks and have never found my skin so hydrated. It is also great to use over tan as it helps to seal the tan in, giving you a more even tan as it starts to fade.
Retails at under 7Euro



I was really surprised at the variety of products optrex had to offer, I always associated the brand with the original eye wash you used in the little eye bath to rinse out the eyes if they were sore or irritated. 
This range turned out to be one of my favourites.


We all know that getting plenty of sleep revitilises the eyes and face but if you happen to have a late night and  your eyes look tired for work the next day, try Optrex Eye Dazzling which contains a blue ingredient that makes the whites of your eyes look even whiter while also working to brighten your own natural eye colour.
Drinking lots of water is very good for your eyes too because it helps them to stay hydrated.


This time of year lots of people suffer with hayfever and dust mites and it can play havoc with their eyes. I am fortunate enough to not be one of these people but my dad suffers very bad. I gave him the Optrex Soothing Eye Drops and he was so impressed. It immediately relieved that itchy irritated feeling in his eyes. This product is a must have for bad hayfever sufferers.


This product I LOVE!
If like me you spend long periods in front of a computer, this product is your new best friend. I hate putting drops in my eyes and with this product its no longer a problem. Optrex Actimist can be sprayed onto closed eyes and gives instant relief for up to 4 hours. It is safe to use with contact lenses and repairs the eye's natural protective moisture layer. 


More posts to come on both Veet and Scholl!







No comments:

Post a Comment