Sunday 21 July 2013

Another Jess Masterpiece



Another look created by Jess at
  REDS @ Revive
 in Milltown, Dublin

A french braid upside down at the back of the head leading up to a high donut.
The braid was then folded to look like a bow under the donut.
Hair was backcombed to create extra volume in the donut and to create more texture.

As  I am still trying to grow out my fringe, Jess backcombed the hair at the front and sprayed it into place to look like it was all the same lenght, the longer hair was then braided and pinned into the donut at the side.

This is a great look if you are wearing a high neck or collar as it shows off your outfit.

Jess is great at helping me choose different looks for my hair each weekend based on what outfit I decide to wear... She has an amazing eye for detail and still manages to do these up-styles in a matter of minutes!

#lovingreds
#jessisamazing



A different variation of a braided donut!
A great casual look.

No comments:

Post a Comment