Monday 24 June 2013

FREE STUFF!!!


Everyone enjoys a little freebie every now and then and I am no different. With that in mind I will be giving away some more prizes to those lovely people helping share my posts and getting my blog more exposure! It is currently being viewed in over 23 different countries all thanks to your sharing of the posts either by email or on Facebook!


This time I will be giving away some skincare products.
With it being summer, I have an Image Skincare I Trial Prevention+ kit containing 4 different SPF moisturisers and also an Image Skincare I Trial Body Spa  kit containing a body scrub, face and body bronzer, rejuvenating body lotion and a body firming cream. Both kits are great to get a feel for the products and see the difference they can make on your skin in just one week of using them.  

Check out these links for more information on the products!!

SPF:

Body Products:

As I received a huge response from the Glo Minerals giveaway I also have one more Glo Minerals Ultra Brush to give to one lucky Lady..

BOL
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment