Friday 26 April 2013

Fishtail Braids


Loving this.

So easy when you know how!
One of my friend's, Emma, is constantly pestered by my friends and I to do our hair on nights out as she makes it look so easy. She is great at braiding hair and I could never seem to pick it up. 
This is a look she created for me for my cousin's wedding last year. She had it up in five minutes!


I still haven't mastered it on my own hair but with this tutorial I found the fishtail braid so easy to try out on my friend!

 Happy Braiding :)


This is another variation where the hair was loosely curled first!
The same technique was used for the braid.



1 comment:

  1. White Rock Laser Clinic has established a dominant position in the market by offering a wide range of services such wrinkles removal, birth marks, body hair removal, age spots removal, mole, Wart and skin, Veins removal and much more. We have occupied the market by creating a powerful brand and large customer base through delivering reliable and healthy cosmetic treatments.

    ReplyDelete