Thursday 8 August 2013

Get the look


I received lots of complements on my make up from the weekend and inquiries about what make up I was wearing!

My foundation is Image Skincare's no.3 I conceal. I have a light dusting of glo minerals Honey Medium pressed powder over this. 

Glo Minerals Post:

Always apply foundation to your lips to even out the texture. I use urban decays lip primer and I love it! The lipstick I'm wearing is Mac Pink Nouveau.

On my cheeks I have Bare Minerals Warmth. (Ensure to use only the finest dusting of this as the colour is very deep). 
Bare Radiance from Bare Minerals was used to highlight my cheeks and the arch of my brows. 
I finished my brows with BWB hint of tint to give them more definition. 

Billion Dollar Brows Post:

On my eyes I applied a natural brown all over the lid and I used glo minerals ebony cream eyeliner with a liner brush for my eyeliner. 

Glo minerals volumising mascara to finish. 

Once you are happy with your look it is a good idea to set it with a hydration mist, I use glo minerals hydration mist, it contains a percentage of hyaluronic which helps to keep my skin hydrated throughout the night and my make up doesn't fade!

No comments:

Post a Comment